While earlier versions were originally designed and engineered for triathletes, the new ECCO BIOM 2.0 offers the same, reliable technology, but boasts an inarguably updated, cool look and feel. The distinctive, asymmetric midsole gives complete support for both your heel and mid-foot, while maintaining full flexibility. This version has been updated with a breathable, sock-like construction and wider lacing, so these ultra-sleek sneakers will likely be on your feet for seasons to come.
- Crafted from a blend of premium textiles and full-grain leather accents made with DriTan™ Technology for a modern feel
- Removable OrthoLite® memory-foam inlay sole for added comfort and practical breathability
- Wide lace-up front provides a secure, easy-to-adjust fit and an edgy, street-style look
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- By leaving room in the sole between the midfoot and the forefoot, a flex zone is created that provides you and the BIOM 2.0 a wide range of motion
- The uniquely patterned rubber outsole creates full contact with the terrain, resulting in excellent grip and stability