The Morgan is probably Vermont's state animal because it's quite versatile. As a sock it's not only stylish and durable, it's also knit with our silkiest Merino Wool yarn to date. The toe and heel stripe details set it apart in the field.
- Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Materials: 63% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Sustainability: From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.>