Parson is a sport-inspired mule that's packed with performance features, including stain resistant sued uppers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; moisture management and odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
I LOVE my Dansko Parson sport mules. I bought them them to be a non-wool, yet warm, work from home slip on. In the year since, they've become my "everything around the house" shoe for cooler months. They feel like a super supportive slipper, but they're more substantial than that; I can wear them around the house, the yard, and in the garage, and be on my feet doing chores for hours without foot pain or fatigue. They've been easy to maintain and still look great; the fleece has worn a bit at the heels but that's all. I want to wear them every day but I know that's not ideal, so if Dansko made them in other colors I'd have bought a second pair already.