Paisley is a sport-inspired walking shoe that's packed with performance features, including Scotchgard treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona for moisture management; CleansportNXT for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
I have severe osteoarthritis in my right foot, like no cartilage left. I have great pain in that foot. My orthopedic surgeon recommended a different brand walking shoe which didn’t help me. Went to SoS and was recommended the Dansko Paisley. Now It is the only shoe I can wear, and stand most of the day! I now have four pair! Gotta sell all my cute little flats on Poshmark. Only shoe for me!