Paisley is a sport-inspired walking shoe that's packed with performance features, including Scotchgard treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona for moisture management; CleansportNXT for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
I had tried on the shoe a month before I purchased… I’ll be traveling in Eastern Europe in the fall and wanted a shoe that would be sturdy enough for hiking in the Alps AND able to cover lots of walking in the city and look OK and not like a hiking shoe. I’m trying them out this weekend on a mini trip and they are very comfortable. I got the black color even though I would’ve love to have the red. Perhaps one day I’ll get the red or the blue. For now I can highly recommend these shoes.!
I have severe osteoarthritis in my right foot, like no cartilage left. I have great pain in that foot. My orthopedic surgeon recommended a different brand walking shoe which didn’t help me. Went to SoS and was recommended the Dansko Paisley. Now It is the only shoe I can wear, and stand most of the day! I now have four pair! Gotta sell all my cute little flats on Poshmark. Only shoe for me!