This soft and comfortable shoes from Arcopedico are made with a Lytech upper to make them extremely satisfying for all day wear. The anatomical footbed also has a double arch support and cushioned soles which makes it perfect for travelling. This Mary-Jane style is fantastic if you are looking to add a little bit of extra bearing to the base and it is also water resistant and machine washable.
- Leather-look or faux suede Lytech® upper with an adjustable mary jane strap and elasticized collar for a snug, secure fit.
- Lytech is a stylish and comfortable blend of Lycra® and polyurethane that is water resistant and breathable.
- The Lytech material stretches and forms to the foot so it's great for hammertoes and bunions.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Removable textile insole provides all-day cushioned comfort and lets you add a personal orthotic.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- Vegans can wear these shoes proudly since no animal products were used in the manufacturing process.
- All of the 'L' shoes from Arcopedico are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- There's no need to worry about getting them dirty because you can toss them in the washing machine and let them air dry.
- Heel Height: 1"
- Platform Height: 1/2"
I was looking for a maryjane style navy shoe with good arch support. This fit the bill. The shoe is mostly comfortable with padding under the heel but I was surprised at how little padding there is under the ball of the foot. It feels almost like I am walking on the ground. Otherwise, fit was true to size and I like that the navy is not so dark, I can't tell the difference between it and black.