Lakes, rivers, hiking, cliff jumping, even a walk in the park. Find comfort, and versatile use in the Walhalla by Teva. Also known as the “ultimate amphibian” this recycled shoe is a water loving, light hiker, that provides you with a confident step and toe protection. With a quick dry webbing made from recycled plastic using REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, multiple points of adjustability, and mesh upper made with up to 40% recycled polyester. Enjoy your environment while protecting it in the Teva Walhalla.
- Great for creek crossing, light hike, cliff jumping, etc.
- Recycled mesh upper
- Multiple points of adjustability
- Spider rubber outsole for fantastic traction
- Easy hook and loop closure for on/off ease
- Eva foam midsole for support